Biomensio Ltd is hiring Process Development Engineer
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and enthusiastic Process Development Engineer to work in our Sensor Development Team in Espoo. The Espoo team is responsible of the development of our unique mass sensitive transducer chips based on patented Solidly Mounted Resonator (SMR) technology combined with Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). This role involves development of the SMR resonator manufacturing processes and quality controls, which will assist the development of Biomensio’s In Vitro Diagnostics platform.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- To be part of our Sensor Development Team in Espoo having the responsibility to develop our unique SMR sensor process together with our suppliers and partners.
- To develop sensor manufacturing process steps, coordinating development activities and maintaining the sensor process platform.
- To carry out experiments and analyse data
- To work with an experienced cross-functional team of engineers and chemists and collaborating with international customers and partners.
- To travel abroad to visit our international partners and in Finland; mainly to our Tampere office.
- To write project plans and reports. Attend lab, team and project meetings.
- To work within the quality systems, including working towards ISO 13485.
We expect the candidate:
- To have a Degree MSc or PhD in Electronics or Physics.
- To have more than 5 years of experience in working with microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) manufacturing processes (lithography, etching, thin film sputtering etc.).
- Basic knowhow on design tools (L-Edit, K-Layout).
- To be able to carry out data analysis with common tools (Octave/Matlab/Minitab).
- To be passionate about meeting customer needs.
- To be capable for out of the box thinking and to have an entrepreneurial can-do attitude.
- To be willing to explore new things with multidisciplinary team.
- Hands on lab skills highly appreciated (characterization of materials and microstructures, programming etc.).
We value also:
- Know-how in FBAR/SMR, ASIC and microfluidic technologies.
- Previous experience in working within ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 environment.
- Understanding a bit of spoken Finnish is a plus.
Interested? Please apply through: https://atalent.fi/open-position/process-development-engineer
For more information: Chief Technology Officer, email@example.com, +358 44 235 0168.
Biomensio is an exciting and highly innovative biotechnology company headquartered in Tampere Finland with an office also in Espoo. We develop highly scalable multiplexing Lab-on-a-chip devices that render results in minutes on-site. More than ever, the marketplace is driven by the goal of creating diagnostics that can be used by health-care professionals at all skill levels, deliver automated results in minutes instead of days, and be deployed anywhere.